I have a theory. The amount of hair of a Microsoft executive determines how eccentric he or she is.
- Bill Gates – lots of hair, not eccentric.
- Jim Allchin – fair bit of hair, bonus points for white hair, not eccentric.
- Ray Ozzie – a bit of hair, bonus points for white hair, not so eccentric.
- Steve Sinofsky – barely any hair, the man started a communications blackhole, a bit eccentric.
- J. Allard – did have hair before cosmetic surgery (bonus pity points), no hair now, eccentric.
- Steve Ballmer – barely any hair, very eccentric.