Ever since I announced the Official Windows Vista Mousemats giveaway just 3 days ago, my email inbox has been full of quirky and fun responses to the question on the submissions page, “In one word or less, why do you want a mousemat?” To be exact, I’ve received 349 entries so far. So I thought I’d share some of them here. And since this is a random prize-draw, plagiarism is encouraged!
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidoceous — Surprisingly only one person submitted this, but there were a few variations
- for when i get vista via Bit Torrent — Probably not the best idea to send your email and name along with that
- For the same reason there are more Porsche-Baseballcap owner than actual Porsche-Owners: it’s cheaper this way. — Got to get myself one of those
- It’s the Official Windows Vista Mousemats! — Thank you for completing the comprehension test
- Because I have one bum cheeks smaller than the other and I use it to sit on with that one cheek — Too much information
- Quality is not being judged?!?!? Of course it is! And I would not blame you if you threw out those other entries of ‘lesser quality’ and just made this one the winner! Thank you. — Done
- To use with my circular-shaped mouse — You mean, you don’t have a circular-shaped mouse?
- Good question. I use a touchpad… — At least you’re honest
- Because deep inside of my heart of hearts I’m actually a Microsoft fanboy. Shh… don’t tell anyone. — Whoops
- To throw like a frisbee at Mac fanboys around the office — I don’t know how well mousepads fly, but I like your way of thinking
- Rumour has it that this mat contains a hidden version of Service Pack 1 for Vista… — Shhhhh
I’d like to give James Senior one last plug for providing these mousemats.